Whelen CenCom Sapphire™ Remote Siren and Control Module w/ Options
CenCom Sapphire™ adds an integrated WeCan® serial port for connecting your Whelen WeCan® series lightbar directly to the Amplifier Control Module. No more bulky wires and secondary boxes to contend with. Just plug in and go!
Indicator LEDs have been added to each output creating a simple, highly visible way to facilitate troubleshooting shorted or broken connections in your vehicle’s wiring. Fuses and connections are easily accessible without having to use any tools or remove any covers. All high current outputs are fused for your convenience.
New, heavy-duty power and output connectors can handle rough treatment without damage or accidental disengagement and are easily accessible on the front face of the Amplifier Control Module. Connections have been consolidated into fewer connector housings, saving time and space.
Configuration programming is easier than ever with newly redesigned CenCom Sapphire™ software. CenCom Sapphire™ retains the highly regarded simplicity of our previous CenCom software, with new features and added flexibility; including the ability to configure your Whelen WeCan® lightbar!
- Control your warning lights, siren and Traffic Advisor™ functions from a single keypad.
- Models to choose from for compatibility with Traffic Advisors.
- CCSRN3: operates Whelen 2-wire Traffic Advisors that do not require external controls.
- CCSRNTA3: operates Traffic Advisors that do require external controls.
- CCSRNT32: Same as CCSRN32, with Traffic Advisor™ Module.
- CCSRNT33: Same as CCSRN33, with Traffic Advisor™ Module.
- CCSRNT34: Same as CCSRN34, with Traffic Advisor™ Module.
- CCSRNT35: Same as CCSRN35, with Traffic Advisor™ Module.
- Solid-state outputs: one 40-Amp, two 20-Amp, four 10-Amp, and four 250-milliAmp.
- Relay output: one 10-Amp Dry Contact Relay.
- Lightbar: 1 Phoenix style connector for a WeCan series lightbar.
- Integrated Traffic Advisor™ connection on CCRSNTA3.
- Inputs: four positive or ground activated inputs, including a horn ring input.
- Easy to configure using the included CenCom Sapphire™ Windows application.
- Configured programs may be extracted, modified and stored for ease of service and reuse.
- A USB port on the Amplifier Control Module provides easy access for programming. The control head need not be connected for programming.
- Easy to operate standard control head with bail bracket mount and 4-position slide switch, 18 programmable, backlit rubber push-buttons which allow for simple warning light and “Hands-Free” siren operation.
- Each button is individually customizable for numerous button types (Press on/Press off, momentary, etc).
- Control head backlighting can be easily turned on or off for high visibility on patrol or blacked out for discrete night operations.
- Brightly backlighted push-buttons include over 230 standard function labels to choose from.
- Rugged, aluminum-housed Amplifier Control Module is field-serviceable with easy access to fuses and connections.
- Operates one or two 100-Watt siren speakers.
- Unidirectional Public Address microphone with plug-in connector and 20’ microphone cable are included.
- Includes all pigtails and connectors.
- Rugged CAT-5 cable connects the control head to the Amplifier Control Module.
- Five-year warranty.
- Meets or exceeds all applicable SAE, California Title XIII and NFPA requirements with various Whelen speakers.
- CCSRN3: 3-Position Slide Switch and 18 Push Button Control Head with Amplifier Control Module with pigtails, Microphone with CCMICX20 included (Replaces CCSRN2)
- CCSRN32: 3-Position Progressive Push Button Switches and 18 Push Button Control Head with Amplifier Module with Pigtails, Microphone and CCMICX20
- CCSRN33: Single Master Push Button Switch and 18 Push Button Control Head with Amplifier Module with Pigtails, Microphone and CCMICX20
- CCSRN34: 3-Position Slide Switch and 6 Push Button Control Head with Amplifier Module with Pigtails, Microphone and CCMICX20
- CCSRN35: 3-Position Progressive Push Button Switches and 9 Push Button Hand Held Control Head with Amplifier Module with Pigtails, and CCMICX20
- CCSRN36: 3 Section Control Head & 8-Buttons, 4-Position Slide Switch w/ a 7-Position Rotary Knob. Manual, Airhorn & 3 Traffic Advisor Switches
- CCSRNTA3: CCSRN3 with bail bracket mount and built-in Traffic Advisor™ Module
- CCSRNT32: Same as CCSRN32, with Traffic Advisor™ Module
- CCSRNT33: Same as CCSRN33, with Traffic Advisor™ Module
- CCSRNT34: Same as CCSRN34, with Traffic Advisor™ Module
- CCSRNT35: Same as CCSRN35, with Traffic Advisor™ Module
- CCSRNT36: Same as CCSRN36, with Traffic Advisor™ Module
- CCTRIM: Trim ring for semi-flush mounting of control head (sold separately)
GENERAL ELECTRICAL AND PHYSICAL DATA
- Input Voltage 12.5VDC +/- 20% (negative ground only)
- Main Input Current 80 Amps Max.
- Standby Current 100NA
- Operating Temp -30C to +60C
- Storage Temp. -40C to +70C
- Humidity 99% (Noncondensing)
- SIREN/AMP MODULE
- Wail 725 to 1600 Hz 12 cycles/min.
- Yelp 725 to 1600 Hz 180 cycles/min.
- Piercer 725 to 1600 Hz 800 cycles/min.
- Hi/Low 550 to 650 Hz 60 cycles/min.
- Airhorn Composite Constant
- Audio Bandwidth 25 Watts, 300 to 10000 Hz +/- 3db
- Distortion 25 Watts @1KHz, 1% Maximum
- Output Voltage 15VDC @11ohms,
- 24Vrms Maximum
- Speaker Impedance 5.5 Ohms Minimum
- OUTLET CURRENT
- Outlet #1 40 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #2 20 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #3 20 Amps Max. (fused)
- Note: Total of Outlets 1, 2, 3 to exceed 50 Amps.
- Outlet #4 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #5 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #6 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #7 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #8 10 Amps Max. (fused)
- Note: Total of Outlets 4 – 8 not to exceed 50 Amps.
- Outlet #9 0.25 Amps Max. (fused))
- Outlet #10 0.25 Amps Max. (fused)
- Outlet #11 0.25 Amps Max. (fused))
- Outlet #12 (horn relay) 0.25 Amps Max. (fused)
FREE standard shipping for online orders with with an order total of $99 or higher.
$6.95 standard shipping for online orders with an order total of $98.99 or below. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States (some restrictions apply such as shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and all other destinations outside the continental United States including APO and FPO addresses are not eligible for this promotion and may incur additional charges). Additional fees apply to haz-mat/chemicals/ aerosols, over sized or unusually heavy items/orders,including but not limited to ladders, fire hose, pepper spray, fire extinguishers, full-size light bars and spike strips. Some vendors are also excluded, view a list of excluded brands here.
Shipping rates apply to all products. Some orders may require additional shipping charges.
Standard Shipping Charges
|Charges for addresses in the contiguous United States only.|
Next Day Delivery
Up to $25
|$8.49 $6.95 |
$25.01 to $50.00
|$10.49 $6.95 |
$50.01 to $98.99
|$12.49 $6.95 |
$99.00 to $150.00
|$14.49 $0 |
$150.01 to $200
|$16.49 $0 |
$200.01 to $250.00
|$18.49 $0 |
$250.01 to $300.00
|$20.49 $0 |
$300.01 to $350.00
|$23.49 $0 |
$350.01 to $400.00
|$25.49 $0 |
$400.01 to $500.00
|$27.49 $0 |
$500.01 to $750.00
|$31.49 $0 |
$750.01 to $1,000
|$34.49 $0 |
$1,000.01 and over
|$38.49 $0 |
Contact us for a quote