Gift Cards - FAQ
Do you offer gift cards?
Yes, we offer e-gift cards in increments of $25, up to $150. e-Gift cards are purchased online and emailed directly to the recipient.
What are the terms of CHIEF Supply e-gift cards?
Redeemable online at CHIEFsupply.com or by phone 888.588.8569.
- e-Gift cards good with new purchases only
- e-Gift cards cannot be purchased with an e-Gift Card
- Coupon codes and any sitewide discount offers cannot be applied to purchase an e-Gift card
- If the amount of your e-Gift Card does not cover the total purchase amount, you will need to pay for the remainder of the purchase with a valid form of payment
- If the amount of your e-Gift Card is more than the total order amount, the balance amount will be stored on your e-Gift Card.
- You can easily check your e-Gift card balance in the shopping cart, just enter card number and click Check Gift Card Status and balance
- Gift Cards are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash except as required by law
- Lost or stolen e-Gift Cards cannot be replaced
- Multiple e-Gift Cards can be redeemed per order
- Sales tax is not charged when buying Gift Cards; however, purchases paid for with Gift Cards will be charged applicable sales tax
- If returning items bought with your e-Gift card, a store credit will be applied to your account
- Please note that if funds on e-Gift Cards are not redeemed within three years they are subject to loss of funds