Tat Jacket Full Tattoo Cover Up Sleeves
City, County, State and Federal agencies of all types, as well as, private corporations across the United States and Europe are adopting policies prohibiting the display of tattoos by their employees. With the mainstream popularity of tattooing, many employees find themselves with no options for concealing their tattoos during work hours. TatJacket solves the problem for both employee and employer!
- Medium size:
- 17" long
- 5.5" diameter at the top cuff
- 3.5" at the wrist cuff
- Large size:
- 17" long
- 6.5" diameter at the top cuff
- 3.5" at the wrist cuff
- Easy, temporary concealment of your visible tattoos
- Perfect for employment or special occasions where visible tattoos are unacceptable
- Permits the use of short sleeve shirts in hot weather
- Cool, lightweight, flexible and breathable
- Protects your tattooing from discoloration due to sunlight
- Protects your arms from harmful UV sunlight
- For both men and women
- Each pack contains 2 sleeves
- TATJACKET is perfect for:
- Law Enforcement personnel
- Members of the Military
- Public Safety workers
- Members of Fire Departments
- Hospital Staff employees
- Restaurant and Service Industry employees
- Flight Attendants
- Theme Park employees
- Anyone attending a special function where showing your ink might not be a good idea.
- TatJacket was created by a veteran police officer to help his fellow officers get out their long sleeve uniform shirts during the hot Southern California summers.
- The product was an instant hit with the Officers and the Department Administrators.
- Designed to be fully functional yet very cool and flexible, only unique TATJACKET gives you the ability to wear the most comfortable work clothing for the season without violating any company rules.
- Every aspect of the TatJacket was designed with comfort in mind. We thought everything through - from the selection of the fabric blend to the stitch pattern on the seam to the special non-slip grip upper cuff. We know you will be wearing this for hours, in hot and sometimes uncomfortable environments.
- TatJacket is much cooler and more comfortable than wearing a long sleeve shirt to cover your ink. You can also pull TatJacket off during a break. You can't do that with a long sleeve shirt.
- TatJacket is also helpful in protecting your ink from fading or discoloration caused by exposure to the sun. Even those without tattoos can use TatJacket to protect their skin from harmful UV sunlight when working outdoors.
- Even without rules prohibiting visible tattoos, TATJACKET allows you to protect your tattoo's vibrant color and sharp lines from the rays of the sun to help slow fading and discoloration often associated with exposure to the sun.
- TatJacket is machine washable and requires no other attention.
- "Because you love your ink, but your boss doesn't".
FREE standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $99 or higher.
$5 standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $98.99 or below. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States (some restrictions apply such as shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and all other destinations outside the continental United States including APO and FPO addresses are not eligible for this promotion and may incur additional charges). Additional fees apply to haz-mat/chemicals/ aerosols, over sized or unusually heavy items/orders,including but not limited to ladders, fire hose, pepper spray, fire extinguishers, full-size light bars and spike strips. Some vendors excluded, including but not limited to: Allsafe, ABA, Alco-Lite, Blackinton, Buckeye Foam, Custom Metal Products, Defense Technology, Federal Signal, Nupla, Protech, Second Chance, Smith & Warren, Stoffel Seals, Turtle Plastics, and Whelen. Valid Thru Dec 31st, 2013.
Shipping rates apply to all products. Some orders may require additional shipping charges.
Standard Shipping Charges
|Charges for addresses in the contiguous United States only.|
|Order Total||Standard||2-Day Air**||Next Day Delivery|
|Up to $25||
|$25.01 to $50.00||
|$50.01 to $98.99||
|$99.00 to $150.00||
|$150.01 to $200||
|$200.01 to $250.00||
|$250.01 to $300.00||
|$300.01 to $350.00||
|$350.01 to $400.00||
|$400.01 to $500.00||
|$500.01 to $750.00||
|$750.01 to $1,000||
|$1,000.01 and over||
||Contact us for a quote|
- Awesome! – Review by Rika, posted on 10/22/12
Quality Value PriceI work in a Dr's office and have tattoos on both arms that I have to keep covered. These are a great alternative to wearing long sleeve shirts. I am "hot natured" , but with these I'm not at all hot. Tat Jacket is also the least expensive out of all of the other brands that I have looked at. I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future.
- tat sleeve – Review by Paul, posted on 7/4/12
Quality Value Pricethey look and feel great,I told some other officers about them
- Great Item!!! – Review by Deann, posted on 5/11/12
Quality Value PriceThis is a great item, its very comfortable and your arms stay cool. I love them and recommend them to everyone.
Even have used on calves at water park..(not so friendly kid ink),
I originally was working EMS in an area they didnt mind the ink...went to work for hospital and they didnt mind either...However, when I moved to DFW area...it as an issue and I wasnt going to wear Long Sleeve Shirts in the Texas Summers. This product works great.
Also, good for protecting your ink if ya are outside in sun all day and forget the Sun Screen. Keeps ink from fadding as much...Sun will wear on your ink.
Have over 80 hours of ink and some of my friends use it who arent EMS....Even the local kids who work at Six Flags were starting to wear em....instead of bandaging their arms like they were wounded.
|"Because You Love Your Ink – But Your Boss Doesn't." City, County, State and Federal agencies of all types, as well as private corporations nationwide, are adopting policies prohibiting the display of tattoos by their employees. Headquartered in Simi Valley, California, Tat Jacket was created by a veteran police officer to help his fellow officers get out of their long-sleeve uniform shirts during Southern California's hot summers. The product was an instant hit with Officers and Department Administrators, and is gaining in popularity worldwide. Shop Tat Jacket to temporarily cover up your tattoos for work at CHIEF for low prices.|