Phoenix Intl. Magnum Spike Strip Tire-deflation DeviceAny vehicle, any tire type... one spike strip system. With Magnum Spike, every hit is a stop! Each 2.5"-long Spike in this spike strip is made of a rustproof metal alloy, with 3 sharp-cornered edges, ½" wide at base. Equip your entire fleet with the ultimate weapon against high-speed chases! Request a free, no-obligation spike strip quote today!
- Customer Testimonial: "We have used the Magnum Spike Strip at least 30 times with complete success in ending the pursuit without injuries or cars getting damaged. From our testing and experience, I can say the Magnum Spike is the best, it does the job every time regardless of vehicle size." Sheriff Gary L. Miller, Wright County, MN
- Designed to safely and swiftly end high speed pursuits consistently within a predictable short distance
- The Magnum Spike Strip TDD returns control to your officers, enabling them to manage extremely dangerous situations effectively, prevent property damage and safeguard the lives of law enforcement officers, innocent bystanders and the occupants of the pursued vehicle
- Did you know that 50% of all pursuit collisions occur during the first two minutes of a pursuit? (Source: National Law Enforcement & Corrections Technology Center) The Magnum Spike's 3-cornered spike and choke-proof design has been engineered to end a chase in seconds.
- Pursuit proven every hit is a 'safe & swift' stop
- Safely stops everything from sub-compact cars to 18 wheelers
- Deploy spike strip system in seconds, in any weather conditions and on any road surface
- Maintain control of the situation without exposing officers to dangerous traffic
- Predictable, total deflations every time:
- Cars in less than ¼ mile
- Trucks, buses and 18 wheelers in under 1-¼ mile
- Run-flat tires in less than 2-¼ miles
- Only one style and size of spike needed for all tire types and vehicle sizes
- Light enough for easy carry and deployment, yet heavy enough for stability and won't blow or float away
- Only TDD on the market to consistently stop vehicles equipped with self-sealing and run-flat tires. Seven tests of tire deflation devices by the N.I.J. showed that the Magnum Spike is prepared for the tire technology of tomorrow, stopping all vehicles equipped with self-sealing and run-flat tires
- Reusable with no down time
- Field serviceable on the spot
- Safe and easy to use
- Made in U.S.A.
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on system and spikes
- Customer Testimonial: "If there has ever been a piece of equipment much needed in law enforcement, it is the Magnum Spike system. One wonders how many lives and how much property damage could have been saved in the past had this device been in every patrol car." Daniel T. Miller, Police Chief, Wayland City Police, MI
- 4 Magnum Spike TDD models available
- Each Magnum Spike model includes:
- 50 replacement spikes with silicone sleeves and safety caps (each Magnum Spike is 2½" long)
- Winding reel with 45-ft., 150-lb. test nylon cord
- Reversible Kevlar glove for replacing spikes
- Instructional video cassette
- 5-year manufacturer warranty on all spikes and spike strip components
- 10' Hard Case System
- Case: Polymer Hard Case
- Length, Deployed: 10'
- Dimensions, Stored: 19" x 14" x 4.8"
- Number of Spikes: 100
- Total Weight: 8½ lbs.
- 12' Soft Case, Wrap & Roll System
- Case: Ballistic Nylon Soft Case Wrap & Roll
- Length, Deployed: 12'
- Dimensions, Stored: 19" x 6½"
- Number of Spikes: 120
- Total Weight: 9½ lbs.
- 16' Soft Case, Wrap & Roll System
- Case: Ballistic Nylon Soft Case Wrap & Roll
- Length, Deployed: 16'
- Dimensions, Stored: 19" x 7½"
- Number of Spikes: 160
- Total Weight: 12 lbs.
- 25' Hard Case System
- Case: Polymer Hard Case
- Length, Deployed: 25'
- Dimensions, Stored: 20" x 30" x 4"
- Number of Spikes: 250
- Total Weight: 22½ lbs.
Secure special handling
Authorization required to purchase this product. We will not be able to process your order without authorization.
Sending Authorization: After submitting your order, send (1) a written and signed authorization on your official letterhead, and (2) a copy of your official picture identification card. Submit via fax or mail to:
- Toll-Free Fax: (888) 588-8590, ATTN: Restricted Items
- Local & Intl. Fax: +1 (704) 916-4562, ATTN: Restricted Items
- Mail: CHIEF Inc., Customer Service, ATTN: Restricted Items, 8604 Cliff Cameron Dr., Suite 105, Charlotte, NC 28269, USA
- Your information will be handled with the utmost care and security
If we have not received your authorization within 10 business days of the date you placed your order, then we will cancel your order.
For more information, see How to Order Restricted Items
Extra Shipping Fees
- This product may incur additional shipping fees, due to excess weight, size, and/or haz-mat
- When ordering online, we will provide subtotals of your purchase, without shipping
- After you submit your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote to complete your order
- Note that you will not be charged until your order ships
- For rush orders or questions, call us at (888) 588-8569
FREE standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $99 or higher.
$5 standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $98.99 or below. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States (some restrictions apply such as shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and all other destinations outside the continental United States including APO and FPO addresses are not eligible for this promotion and may incur additional charges). Additional fees apply to haz-mat/chemicals/ aerosols, over sized or unusually heavy items/orders,including but not limited to ladders, fire hose, pepper spray, fire extinguishers, full-size light bars and spike strips. Some vendors excluded, including but not limited to: Allsafe, ABA, Alco-Lite, Blackinton, Buckeye Foam, Custom Metal Products, Defense Technology, Federal Signal, Nupla, Protech, Second Chance, Smith & Warren, Stoffel Seals, Turtle Plastics, and Whelen. Valid Thru Dec 31st, 2013.
Shipping rates apply to all products. Some orders may require additional shipping charges.
Standard Shipping Charges
|Charges for addresses in the contiguous United States only.|
|Order Total||Standard||2-Day Air**||Next Day Delivery|
|Up to $25||
|$25.01 to $50.00||
|$50.01 to $98.99||
|$99.00 to $150.00||
|$150.01 to $200||
|$200.01 to $250.00||
|$250.01 to $300.00||
|$300.01 to $350.00||
|$350.01 to $400.00||
|$400.01 to $500.00||
|$500.01 to $750.00||
|$750.01 to $1,000||
|$1,000.01 and over||
||Contact us for a quote|
|The ultimate weapon against high speed chases and interdictions. Serving Law Enforcement, Department of Defense and the Department of Homeland Security, MagnumSpike! is also celebrating 20 years of safe, successful stops. Phoenix International Ltd., based in Brookfield, Wisconsin, USA, manufactures the MagnumSpike. Get Phoenix Intl spike strips, magnum spikes and other tire deflation products at CHIEF for low prices.|