Orion Safety Standard Road Safety Flares
These road safety flares are the reliable, economical, easy way to protect police officers, fire and road personnel, and the general public, as well as their equipment. Non-Spike or Spike flares available, with or without Wire Stand. Flares also incur an additional per case hazardous materials charge in addition to any other shipping charges. Please call (888) 588-8569 for information on charges.
- Municipal, County and State Police continue to specify and use Orion Road Safety Flares to help keep one accident from turning into another
- Meets or exceeds the needs of every municipal department
- Built-in quality to perform to D.O.T. and Bureau of Explosives specifications
- Unique patented PlasTcaps™ with Non-Roll feature
- Ignites easily
- Continues to burn in all kinds of weather
- Non-Spike or Spike models
- Models with Wire Stand also available
Extra Shipping Fees
- This product may incur additional shipping fees, due to excess weight, size, and/or haz-mat
- When ordering online, we will provide subtotals of your purchase, without shipping
- After you submit your order, we will contact you with a shipping quote to complete your order
- Note that you will not be charged until your order ships
- For rush orders or questions, call us at (888) 588-8569
FREE standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $99 or higher.
$5 standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $98.99 or below. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States (some restrictions apply such as shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and all other destinations outside the continental United States including APO and FPO addresses are not eligible for this promotion and may incur additional charges). Additional fees apply to haz-mat/chemicals/ aerosols, over sized or unusually heavy items/orders,including but not limited to ladders, fire hose, pepper spray, fire extinguishers, full-size light bars and spike strips. Some vendors excluded, including but not limited to: Allsafe, ABA, Alco-Lite, Blackinton, Buckeye Foam, Custom Metal Products, Defense Technology, Federal Signal, Nupla, Protech, Second Chance, Smith & Warren, Stoffel Seals, Turtle Plastics, and Whelen. Valid Thru Dec 31st, 2013.
Shipping rates apply to all products. Some orders may require additional shipping charges.
Standard Shipping Charges
|Charges for addresses in the contiguous United States only.|
|Order Total||Standard||2-Day Air**||Next Day Delivery|
|Up to $25||
|$25.01 to $50.00||
|$50.01 to $98.99||
|$99.00 to $150.00||
|$150.01 to $200||
|$200.01 to $250.00||
|$250.01 to $300.00||
|$300.01 to $350.00||
|$350.01 to $400.00||
|$400.01 to $500.00||
|$500.01 to $750.00||
|$750.01 to $1,000||
|$1,000.01 and over||
||Contact us for a quote|
- Poor quality – Review by Chris M, posted on 7/9/13
Quality Price ValueBrand new case of flares and they appear to be damp and not staying lit. Orion does not even spend the 5 cents to put the product in a plastic bag to insure freshness.
|Orion provides a complete selection of safety and distress signals and road flares. Orion product lines include Road & Highway Emergency Flares for state and municipal police agencies, and professional wildfire fighters. Orion has been manufacturing automotive and railway flares (fusees) since the 1920s, and today Orion is the world's largest manufacturer of emergency flares. Orion's manufacturing, corporate and customer service operations are based in Maryland, Illinois and Indiana. Shop Orion road flares at CHIEF for low prices.|