BLACKHAWK Holsters, CQC SERPA Holsters, Black w/ Belt Loop & Paddle
Injection-molded Close Quarters Combat (CQC) SERPA BlackHawk Holsters have re-defined concealed carry, with a minimum of weight and bulk. Carbon-fiber or Matte finish. Includes both belt loop and paddle!
- Adjustable tension device
- Separate, patented retention system forgoes conventional thumb break
- Variable belt slots allow you to adjust holster to a variety of positions, varying the rake from strong side to appendix carry – even crossdraw
- Unique belt-slot features adjustment tabs, that allow you to adjust width for different belt sizes
- Full line of belt and paddle options
- Carbon-fiber composites offer the strongest, lightest materials available in any injection-molded holster
- Specify gun make, model
- Specify left or right hand
- SERPA holsters can be mounted on a S.T.R.I.K.E. CQC platform, allowing lightning-fast access to your weapon while seated, or as a secondary entry/assault weapon
- Perfect for shield work
- Three mounting angles
- Long screws included
- Color: Black
- Finish: Matte or Carbon-fiber
- Learn more about Blackhawk CQC holsters and pouches, with Blackhawk videos (link opens in new window, close to return to this page)
- Note: SERPA J-Frame holster fits all Smith & Wesson J-Frame revolvers in the 1-7/8" and 2" versions, but does not fit the 2-1/8" models. Due to its precise fit, the SERPA J-Frame holster also does not fit the Taurus 85 series revolvers
FREE standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $99 or higher.
$5 standard shipping for online orders with a subtotal of $98.99 or below. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only. Subject to change without notice. Offer valid for standard shipping within the contiguous United States (some restrictions apply such as shipping to Canada, Alaska, Hawaii, and all other destinations outside the continental United States including APO and FPO addresses are not eligible for this promotion and may incur additional charges). Additional fees apply to haz-mat/chemicals/ aerosols, over sized or unusually heavy items/orders,including but not limited to ladders, fire hose, pepper spray, fire extinguishers, full-size light bars and spike strips. Some vendors excluded, including but not limited to: Allsafe, ABA, Alco-Lite, Blackinton, Buckeye Foam, Custom Metal Products, Defense Technology, Federal Signal, Nupla, Protech, Second Chance, Smith & Warren, Stoffel Seals, Turtle Plastics, and Whelen. Valid Thru Dec 31st, 2013.
Shipping rates apply to all products. Some orders may require additional shipping charges.
Standard Shipping Charges
|Charges for addresses in the contiguous United States only.|
|Order Total||Standard||2-Day Air**||Next Day Delivery|
|Up to $25||
|$25.01 to $50.00||
|$50.01 to $98.99||
|$99.00 to $150.00||
|$150.01 to $200||
|$200.01 to $250.00||
|$250.01 to $300.00||
|$300.01 to $350.00||
|$350.01 to $400.00||
|$400.01 to $500.00||
|$500.01 to $750.00||
|$750.01 to $1,000||
|$1,000.01 and over||
||Contact us for a quote|
- Great Holster System – Review by Craig, posted on 9/2/12
Quality Value PriceIf you need a quick backup holster and are not wearing a Duty Belt, this is great. Liked the first one so much I bought another for my backup.
- Nice holster. – Review by Andy, posted on 7/16/12
Quality Value PricePROS: Solid construction. Excellent fit. Highly adjustable.
CONS: Carbon fiber finish is a decal over the standard black finish.
RECOMMEND: Purchase flat black version and save the $10 or so.
|BLACKHAWK Tactical Gear and Apparel BLACKHAWK was founded in 1993 by former Navy SEAL Mike Noell. BLACKHAWK's meticulous obsession with quality has made it the tactical gear of choice for Special Operation units worldwide. BLACKHAWK is one of the world's top manufacturers of outdoor and tactical equipment for the Military, Law Enforcement, and Corporate Security workers. Shop the best selections from Black Hawk Tactical Gear & Apparel for low prices with quality customer service at Chief Supply.|